Turf Field Day
Every other year, Florida Master Gardener volunteers who want to find out the latest information about turfgrass attend the UF/IFAS Master Gardener Turfgrass Field Day at the Plant Science Research and Education Unit in Citra, Florida.
Check back for information on our 2020 Turfgrass Field Day!
Attached are the documents from our 2018 Turfgrass Field Day speakers. Attendees can use these for reference and to refresh their knowledge.
All documents are Adobe PDF unless otherwise noted.
- 2016 NTEP St. Augustinegrass Trial, Nicole Benda
- Florida-Friendly Lawn Managment, Laurie Trenholm
- Manipulating St. Augustinegrass diversity as a cultural pest control tactic; Dale, Doherty, Whitman
- New St. Augustinegrass Options for Florida Landscape, K. Kenworthy
- Residential Turfgrass Disease Diagnostics, Phil Harmon
- Soil Compaction and Amendments for Turf Health, Eban Bean
- St. Augustinegrass Genotype Resistance to Common Fungal Diseases Under Shade, Max Duncan and Phil Harmon
- Turf Field Day Post Test with Answers (Word document)