Awards of Excellence
Outstanding Master Gardener volunteers and their projects are recognized at the Master Gardener Volunteer Continued Training Conferences. The success of the Master Gardener Volunteer Program would not be possible without the volunteers’ great contributions. We thank each of our volunteers and especially recognize those who go above and beyond in their volunteering capacity.
Deadline for applications is August 1, 2019
The following are for the exclusive use by the Florida Master Gardener Volunteer Program. These forms require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader view/print. Forms marked "fillable" have fields that you can directly type into and then print the completed form. Right-click on each item to save.
Every award application must include an Awards of Excellence Entry Form.
- How-to Presentation: Developing a Winning Awards Application
- Awards of Excellence Entry Form–Fillable
- Beautification and Enhancement Award Application
- Communications Award Application
- Demonstration Garden Award Application
- Diversity and Inclusion Award Application
- Educational Display Award Application
- Education Materials Award Application
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Award Application
- Master Gardener Newsletter Award Application
- Outstanding Master Gardener Volunteer Award Application
- Outstanding Master Gardener Team Award Application
- Personal Communications Award Application
- Service to 4-H and Other Youth Award Application