Master Gardener volunteers are the best ambassadors for University of Florida/IFAS Extension. As ambassadors, there are certain identity standards that volunteers are expected to follow. It's important that you remember this in all forms of communication—written, electronic, and interpersonal.
Master Gardener Volunteer Resources
Florida Master Gardener Volunteer Branding Guide
The Master Gardener Volunteer Branding Guide (PDF) provides the policies and guidelines related to the Master Gardener Volunteer name and logo. The Style Guide (PDF) recommends style usage for words related to landscaping and research.
PowerPoint templates are available for download. They include logos for UF/IFAS and the Florida Master Gardener Volunteer program.
- Instructions for downloading and using PowerPoint templates (PDF)
- MGV PowerPoint Template 2019 (Powerpoint)
Policies from both the University of Florida and IFAS Communications are listed below. If you have questions about the implementation of these policies, please contact Wendy Wilber.
- IFAS Branding Portal: https://branding.ifas.ufl.edu/
- IFAS Communications Social Media Services: https://ics.ifas.ufl.edu/our-services/social-media/
- UF Strategic Communications and Marketing: https://marcom.ufl.edu/
Florida Master Gardener Volunteer is a program of the University of Florida and must be identified as such. Florida Master Gardener Volunteer programs are operated through the UF/IFAS Extension offices and should be identified as such.