Plants and grasses need water to survive, but how much water is enough?
Learn how to balance your lawn's need for water with environmental conditions such as drought. Manage your water use effectively, and you'll be able to keep your garden healthy without hurting the environment.
- All About Water Restrictions
- A Better Lawn on Less Water
- Calibrating Your Irrigation System
- Catching Water with Rain Barrels
- Common Landscape Pitfalls: Irrigation Edition
- Dealing with Water Restrictions
- How Do My Yard Care Practices Affect Our Water?
- Rain Gauges and Rain Sensors
- Saving Water Using Your Irrigation System
- Setting Your Irrigation Timer
- Ten Ways to Save Water
- Watering to Establish Shrubs
- Watering the Vegetable Garden