There's a reason you see marigolds in so many Florida gardens —they're easy to grow, bloom reliably all summer and have few insect and disease problems. Available in mainly a range of yellows and oranges, these hardy annuals are often used for color massing, edging, borders, cut flowers and container plantings.
Also on Gardening in a Minute
- Marigolds--Clemson (SC) Cooperative Extension
- Marigolds--University of Illinois Extension
- Marigolds--West Virginia Universit Extension Service
- Q&A: Marigolds--North Dakota State University Extension Service
- Sprouting from Arizona to Argentina, Marigold Not Just a Midwest Flower--Naples (FL) Daily News
- Tagetes erecta, T. patula Marigold--North Carolina State University Cooperative Extension