Master Gardener volunteers are the best ambassadors for University of Florida/IFAS Extension. As ambassadors, there are certain identity standards that volunteers are expected to follow. It's important that you remember this in all forms of communication—written, electronic, and interpersonal.
Master Gardener Resources
The Master Gardener Branding Guide (PDF) provides the policies and guidelines related to the Master Gardener name and logo. The Style Guide (PDF) recommends style usage for words related to landscaping and research.
PowerPoint templates are available for download. They include logos for UF/IFAS and Florida Master Gardener program.
- Instructions for downloading and using PowerPoint templates (PDF)
- MG PowerPoint Template 2014, green background (Powerpoint)
- MG PowerPoint Template 2014, white background (Powerpoint)
These can be customized for your county! Please contact Tracy Bryant at IFAS Communications Services to get started.
- Master Garden Program informational brochure (PDF)
- Card listing websites (PDF)
- Master Gardener bookmark (PDF)
Policies from both the University of Florida and IFAS Communications are listed below. If you have questions about the implementation of these policies, please contact Wendy Wilber.
- IFAS Branding Portal: http://branding.ifas.ufl.edu/
- IFAS Communications Social Media Services: http://ics.ifas.ufl.edu/social-media.shtml
- UF Resources: http://www.urel.ufl.edu/
Florida Master Gardener is a program of the University of Florida and must be identified as such. Florida Master Gardener programs are operated through the UF/IFAS Extension offices and should be identified as such.