Master Gardener Annual Reports
Florida Master Gardeners assist UF/IFAS Extension agents by providing research-based, horticultural education to Florida residents. In 2014, more than 4,500 Master Gardeners volunteers gave 423,968 hours in 60 Florida counties. This equals $9.78 million or 203 FTEs provided to Florida's economy.
Master Gardeners volunteer in a variety of projects, including:
- Answering questions at plant help desks
- Giving landscaping and gardening workshops at public libraries
- Building demonstration gardens
- Assisting with community gardens
- Teaching youth and school gardens
In 2014, more than 4,500 Florida Master Gardeners provided $9.78 million in volunteer time to Florida’s economy.
- 2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2012 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2009 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2008 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2007 Annual Report (PDF)