The right information and documents for running a successful Master Gardener program in your county.
We use Adobe Connect to host our webinar series. Not familiar with Adobe Connect? Read the Visual Quick Start Guide (PDF).
Presenter: Jim Davis of UF/IFAS Sumter County Extension
- March 16, 2016 — Extension Behavior Change: Evaluating Individual Contact Teaching
- October 13 — MG Coordinator Series: Volunteer Retention, Detention, and Dismissal
- January 27 — Advanced Help Desk Master Gardener Training Programl
- More at: http://gardeningsolutions.ifas.ufl.edu/clce/webinars/
National EMG Coordinator Online Discussions
How to Connect: http://create.extension.org/node/86434
- May 18, 2016 - Growing on Social Media
- April 20, 2016 - Time Management for EMG Coordinators
- March 16, 2016 - Measuring Volunteer Impacts
- February 17, 2016 - Educational Experience and Learners' Critical Thinking Style on Extension Programming
- January 20, 2016 - It's available! The National Extension Master Gardener Social Media Certification Training Site
Stay up to date with nation information by joining the eXtension Master Gardener (EMG) Coordinators Community. All you need is an eXtensionID — visit eXtension.org to sign up: