Starting a new garden can be challenging, but when you're planting an alphabet garden it's as easy as A, B, C.
Alphabet gardens are a fun and versatile way to inspire garden design. Each plant used in the garden starts with a different letter of the alphabet.
If you have plenty of space and a little creativity, you can go all the way from A to Z. Alphabet gardens might also spell out a name, a season, or a color. Add signs to your garden to make your message loud and clear!
These gardens offer unique learning opportunities and work well for kids and adults alike.
Also on Gardening in a Minute
- Alphabet Garden--Kidsgardening.org
- Alphabet Garden--Kids Garden Club
- Alphabet Garden at Hayes Valley Farm (CA)--Flickr
- Alphabet Gardening: Plants with U and X?--WalterReeves.com
- Youth Gardening Activity: Alphabet Garden Plant List--University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension