Irrigation systems are a terrific convenience, but can waste precious resources and drain your wallet. You may want to think about purchasing a microirrigation system, which delivers water in precise amounts and at controlled frequencies. As a bonus, microirrigation systems are exempt from water restrictions in many Florida communities.
- Microirrigation Systems Go Mainstream and Are Now Available for Homeowners
- Taking the Mystery Out of Microirrigation (Slide Share)
- Energy Efficient Homes: The Irrigation System
- A Guide to Microirrigation for West Central Florida Landscapes (PDF)
- Home Irrigation and Landscape Combinations for Water Conservation in Florida
- Make Your Yard More Florida-Friendly with Micro-Irrigation (PDF)
- Retrofitting a Traditional In-ground Sprinkler Irrigation System for Microirrigation of Landscape Plants